The following are some helpful links to be used during your tenure in the CSCI
2150 course. Throughout the semester, new links will be added. If you have an
idea for a link to add here, please e-mail me.
- E-mail list: All of our communication will be through Blackboard. You can
log-on by clicking here.
- Although we are not asking you to purchase a hard drive carrier, you can
purchase one here if
you want to. Note that this is not an endorsement for ToolsPcs.com; this is
just where we bought ours. The ones we have in the lab are the RH-32. They
have a plastic housing. RH42 are the same except they have an aluminum housing.
- Here is a link to the binary to decimal
Flash ap I put together for this class.
- Shawn Wilson from Glassgiant.com
made a Flash
ap that shows counting in binary on your hand.
Error Detection and Correction
- This is a quick Excel demonstration
I put together showing the differences between different error checking schemes.
- A command line
disassembler created by Sang Cho (sangcho
chongju.ac.kr) that can be used to take executable code and produce
the assembly language files that created them.
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [